JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Access DeniedNoninvasive Imaging to Evaluate Women With Stable Ischemic Heart DiseaseLauren A. Baldassarre, Subha V. Raman, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedIs it Time to Look Beyond the Valve and Ventricular Function for Assessing Patients With Aortic Stenosis?Eike Nagel, Y. ChandrashekharJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Nina C. Wunderlich, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedQuantitative Assessment of Mitral RegurgitationHow Best to Do ItPaaladinesh Thavendiranathan, Dermot Phelan, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedCurrent Smoking and Prognosis After Acute ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionNew Pathophysiological InsightsCaroline Haig, David Carrick, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging