JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Access DeniedMyocardial Extracellular Volume Estimation by CMR Predicts Functional Recovery Following Acute MIAnanth Kidambi, Manish Motwani, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedAssessment of Myocardial Ischemic Memory Using Speckle Tracking EchocardiographyToshihiko Asanuma, Yumi Fukuta, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Nina C. Wunderlich, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedMagnesium Intake Is Inversely Associated With Coronary Artery CalcificationThe Framingham Heart StudyAdela Hruby, Christopher J. O'Donnell, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedCardiac Magnetic Resonance Features of the Disruption-Prone and the Disrupted Carotid PlaqueBaocheng Chu, Marina S. Ferguson, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging