JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Access DeniedQuantitative Assessment of Mitral RegurgitationHow Best to Do ItPaaladinesh Thavendiranathan, Dermot Phelan, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Nina C. Wunderlich, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedPractical Guidance in Echocardiographic Assessment of Global Longitudinal StrainKazuaki Negishi, Tomoko Negishi, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedJourney in Evolution of Nuclear CardiologyWill There Be Another Quantum Leap With the F-18–Labeled Myocardial Perfusion Tracers?Vasken Dilsizian, Raymond TailleferJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedDevelopment and Validation of a Simple-to-Use Nomogram for Predicting 5-, 10-, and 15-Year Survival in Asymptomatic Adults Undergoing Coronary Artery Calcium ScoringBríain Ó Hartaigh, Heidi Gransar, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging