JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Access DeniedCardiovascular Imaging Research at the CrossroadsLeslee J. Shaw, James K. Min, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Nina C. Wunderlich, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedQuantitative Assessment of Mitral RegurgitationHow Best to Do ItPaaladinesh Thavendiranathan, Dermot Phelan, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedMitral Valve Regurgitation in the Contemporary EraInsights Into Diagnosis, Management, and Future DirectionsAbdallah El Sabbagh, Yogesh N.V. Reddy, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedDiagnostic Performance of Hybrid Cardiac Imaging Methods for Assessment of Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease Compared With Stand-Alone Coronary Computed Tomography AngiographyA Meta-AnalysisAsim Rizvi, Donghee Han, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging