JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Access DeniedNoninvasive Imaging to Evaluate Women With Stable Ischemic Heart DiseaseLauren A. Baldassarre, Subha V. Raman, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedQuantitative Assessment of Mitral RegurgitationHow Best to Do ItPaaladinesh Thavendiranathan, Dermot Phelan, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedCardiovascular Imaging Research at the CrossroadsLeslee J. Shaw, James K. Min, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Nina C. Wunderlich, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedNoninvasive Imaging of the Coronary Vasculature Using Ultrafast UltrasoundDavid Maresca, Mafalda Correia, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging