JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD, FACC
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Open AccessOutcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementBrian P. Halliday, A. John Baksi, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Open AccessComparison of International Guidelines for Assessment of Suspected Stable AnginaInsights From the PROMISE and SCOT-HEARTPhilip D. Adamson, David E. Newby, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Nina C. Wunderlich, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedQuantitative Assessment of Mitral RegurgitationHow Best to Do ItPaaladinesh Thavendiranathan, Dermot Phelan, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Open AccessCardiovascular Magnetic Resonance in the Oncology PatientJennifer H. Jordan, Ryan M. Todd, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging