JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Access DeniedMyocardial Fibrosis and Cardiac Decompensation in Aortic StenosisCalvin W.L. Chin, Russell J. Everett, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedAccurate Conductance-Based Post-Dilation Balloon Catheter SizingMark C. Svendsen, Anjan K. Sinha, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedPrognostic Value of Quantitative Stress Perfusion Cardiac Magnetic ResonanceEva C. Sammut, Adriana D.M. Villa, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Nina C. Wunderlich, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedCardiac Magnetic Resonance Features of the Disruption-Prone and the Disrupted Carotid PlaqueBaocheng Chu, Marina S. Ferguson, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging