JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Access DeniedThe Challenges of Diagnosing Cardiac SarcoidosisRon Blankstein, Christopher M. Kramer, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Nina C. Wunderlich, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedPlaque Rupture in Coronary Atherosclerosis Is Associated With Increased Plaque Structural StressCharis Costopoulos, Yuan Huang, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedDoppler Echocardiography for the Estimation of LV Filling Pressure in Patients With Mitral Annular CalcificationMuaz M. Abudiab, Lakshmi H. Chebrolu, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedTwo-Year Follow-Up OCT Images of 2 Bifurcation Lesions Treated With Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldsHiroyoshi Kawamoto, Vasileios F. Panoulas, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging