- Restricted accessSelf-Expanding Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in Patients With Low-Gradient Aortic StenosisStanley J. Chetcuti, Michael J. Reardon, et al.
- Restricted accessLow Gradient Aortic StenosisWho Benefits From Intervention?Helmut Baumgartner
- Restricted accessAssociation of Abnormal Left Ventricular Functional Reserve With Outcome in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionWojciech Kosmala, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
- Restricted accessOn Books, Covers, and Judgments in Heart FailureBarry A. Borlaug and Eric J. Velazquez
- Restricted accessMüller Maneuver as a Tool for Stress EchocardiographyEvaluation of Exercise Capacity in Patients With Dilated CardiomyopathyTakeshi Onoue, Yutaka Otsuji, et al.