Author + information
- Received October 17, 2007
- Accepted October 23, 2007
- Published online January 1, 2008.
- Juhani Knuuti, MD, PhD⁎,
- Don Poldermans, MD, PhD†,
- James E. Udelson, MD‡,
- Frans J. Th. Wackers, MD, PhD, FACC§ and
- Jeroen J. Bax, MD, PhD, FACC∥,1,⁎ ()
- ↵⁎Reprint requests and correspondence:
Dr. Jeroen J. Bax, Department of Cardiology, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, 2333 ZA Leiden, the Netherlands.
Cardiac imaging has become an integrated part in the diagnostic and prognostic work-up of patients with cardiovasular disease. In this article, highlights of scientific abstracts on cardiac imaging presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC), the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC), and the Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) are summarized.
- Received October 17, 2007.
- Accepted October 23, 2007.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation