- Restricted accessThree-Dimensional Color Doppler Echocardiography for Direct Measurement of Vena Contracta Area in Mitral RegurgitationIn Vitro Validation and Clinical ExperienceStephen H. Little, William A. Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacterization and Quantification of Vortex Flow in the Human Left Ventricle by Contrast Echocardiography Using Vector Particle Image VelocimetryGeu-Ru Hong, Mani A. Vannan, et al.
- Restricted accessDobutamine Stress Testing as a Diagnostic Tool for Evaluation of Myocardial Contractile Reserve in Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic Patients With Dilated CardiomyopathyMasakazu Kobayashi, Mitsuhiro Yokota, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Chamber Volumes, Function, and Mass as Determined by 64-Multidetector Row Computed TomographyMean Values Among Healthy Adults Free of Hypertension and ObesityFay Y. Lin, James K. Min, et al.
FROM PICTURES TO PRACTICE PARADIGMS
BUSINESS AND ADVOCACY
NEWS AND VIEWS
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Value of Speckle Tracking–Based Deformation Analysis in Screening Relatives of Patients With Asymptomatic Dilated CardiomyopathyJob A.J. Verdonschot, Christian Knackstedt, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- The Prognostic Role of Late Gadolinium Enhancement in Aortic StenosisA Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisChristos A. Papanastasiou, Theodoros D. Karamitsos, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Fully Automated, Quality-Controlled Cardiac Analysis From CMRValidation and Large-Scale Application to Characterize Cardiac FunctionBram Ruijsink, Andrew P. King, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- The Detrimental Effect of RA Pacing on LA Function and Clinical Outcome in Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyPieter Martens, Wilfried Mullens, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging