- Restricted accessThree-Dimensional Color Doppler Echocardiography for Direct Measurement of Vena Contracta Area in Mitral RegurgitationIn Vitro Validation and Clinical ExperienceStephen H. Little, William A. Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacterization and Quantification of Vortex Flow in the Human Left Ventricle by Contrast Echocardiography Using Vector Particle Image VelocimetryGeu-Ru Hong, Mani A. Vannan, et al.
- Restricted accessDobutamine Stress Testing as a Diagnostic Tool for Evaluation of Myocardial Contractile Reserve in Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic Patients With Dilated CardiomyopathyMasakazu Kobayashi, Mitsuhiro Yokota, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Chamber Volumes, Function, and Mass as Determined by 64-Multidetector Row Computed TomographyMean Values Among Healthy Adults Free of Hypertension and ObesityFay Y. Lin, James K. Min, et al.
FROM PICTURES TO PRACTICE PARADIGMS
BUSINESS AND ADVOCACY
NEWS AND VIEWS
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Wed Jun 26 2019
- Proportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationLast mentioned on Thu May 23 2019
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Fri May 10 2019
- View More