- Restricted accessRV Contractile Function and its Coupling to Pulmonary Circulation in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionStratification of Clinical Phenotypes and OutcomesMarco Guazzi, Debra Dixon, et al
- Restricted accessLeft Atrial Function Dynamics During Exercise in Heart FailurePathophysiological Implications on the Right Heart and Exercise Ventilation InefficiencyTadafumi Sugimoto, Francesco Bandera, et al
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic-Derived Strain-Area Loop of the Right Ventricle is Related to Pulmonary Vascular Resistance in Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionHugo G. Hulshof, Arie P. van Dijk, et al
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Colchicine Therapy and Plaque Stabilization in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome: A CT Coronary Angiography StudyLast mentioned on Mon Apr 09 2018
- Mitral Valve Regurgitation in the Contemporary EraLast mentioned on Thu Jul 12 2018
- View More