- Restricted accessComprehensive Cardiac CT With Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Versus Functional Testing in Suspected Coronary Artery DiseaseThe Multicenter, Randomized CRESCENT-II TrialMarisa Lubbers, Koen Nieman, et al.
- Prospective Comparison of FFR Derived From Coronary CT Angiography With SPECT Perfusion Imaging in Stable Coronary Artery DiseaseThe ReASSESS StudyNiels Peter Rønnow Sand, Lisette Okkels Jensen, et al.
- Restricted accessMerits of FDG PET/CT and Functional Molecular Imaging Over Anatomic Imaging With Echocardiography and CT Angiography for the Diagnosis of Cardiac Device InfectionsWengen Chen, Vasken Dilsizian, et al.
- High-Resolution Contrast-Enhanced Micro-Computed Tomography to Identify the Cardiac Conduction System in Congenitally Malformed HeartsValuable Insight From a Hospital ArchiveRobert S. Stephenson, Jonathan C. Jarvis, et al.
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessLeft Ventricular Longitudinal Strain and Strain Rate Values According to Sex and Classifications of Sports in the Young University Athletes Who Participated in the 2015 Gwangju Summer UniversiadeJae-Hyeong Park, Jong Chun Park, et al.
- Restricted accessTriglyceride-to-High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Ratio and Vulnerable Plaque Features With Statin Therapy in Diabetic Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseFrequency-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography AnalysisKohei Takata, Stephen J. Nicholls, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly Changes in Myocardial Mechanics Detected by 3-Dimensional Speckle Tracking Echocardiography in Patients Treated With Low Doses of AnthracyclinesRafael B. Piveta, Samira S. Morhy, et al.
- Restricted accessFocus on the Perimeter and Skip the BalloonCan Atrial Septal Defect Be Percutaneously Closed Without Balloon Sizing in the Era of 3-Dimensional Echocardiography?Jan Henzel, Marcin Demkow, et al.
- Access DeniedCardiovascular Imaging Research at the CrossroadsLeslee J. Shaw, Pamela S. Douglas, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Robert J. Siegel, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Pickelhaube SignNovel Echocardiographic Risk Marker for Malignant Mitral Valve Prolapse SyndromeLakshmi Muthukumar, A. Jamil Tajik, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedNoninvasive Imaging to Evaluate Women With Stable Ischemic Heart DiseaseLauren A. Baldassarre, American College of Cardiology’s Cardiovascular Disease in Women Committee, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Open AccessLong-Term Prognostic Implications of Previous Silent Myocardial Infarction in Patients Presenting With Acute Myocardial InfarctionRaquel P. Amier, Robin Nijveldt, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging