- Restricted accessCoronary Artery Calcium Progression Is Associated With Coronary Plaque Volume ProgressionResults From a Quantitative Semiautomated Coronary Artery Plaque AnalysisIndre Ceponiene, Matthew J. Budoff, et al.
- Restricted accessMolecular Imaging of Apoptosis in Ischemia Reperfusion Injury With Radiolabeled Duramycin Targeting PhosphatidylethanolamineEffective Target Uptake and Reduced Nontarget Organ Radiation BurdenHideki Kawai, Jagat Narula, et al.
THE IMAGING TIME CAPSULE
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessUsefulness of 18F Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography in Infective Endocarditis in Daily PracticeIndividualized Analysis of Each Potential Focus of Infection: A Prospective Cohort StudyCristina Sánchez-Enrique, Isidre Vilacosta, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Thu Feb 14 2019
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Sun Feb 10 2019
- Proportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationLast mentioned on Wed Feb 20 2019
- View More