- Restricted accessScar Characterization to Predict Life-Threatening Arrhythmic Events and Sudden Cardiac Death in Patients With Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyThe GAUDI-CRT StudyJuan Acosta, Antonio Berruezo, et al.
- Restricted accessComprehensive Echocardiographic and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Evaluation Differentiates Among Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction Patients, Hypertensive Patients, and Healthy Control SubjectsIfy R. Mordi, Dana K. Dawson, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic Performance of Hybrid Cardiac Imaging Methods for Assessment of Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease Compared With Stand-Alone Coronary Computed Tomography AngiographyA Meta-AnalysisAsim Rizvi, Jessica M. Peña, et al.
- Restricted accessMental Stress, Exercise, and Other Determinants of Elevation in High-Sensitivity Troponin LevelsA Call for Standardization of Laboratory ProtocolsAlan Rozanski, Chirag Bavishi, et al.
- Restricted accessRoles of Transesophageal Echocardiography and Cardiac Computed Tomography for Evaluation of Left Atrial Thrombus and Associated PathologyA Review and Critical AnalysisFaraz Pathan, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessPhysiological Determinants of Left Ventricular Mechanical DispersionA 2-Dimensional Speckle Tracking Echocardiographic Study in Healthy VolunteersHugo Rodríguez-Zanella, Denisa Muraru, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Left Ventricular Trabeculations and Papillary Muscles on Mass, Geometry, and Association With Incident Adverse Cardiovascular EventsThe Framingham Heart StudySaadia Qazi, Michael L. Chuang, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Sat Mar 02 2019
- Proportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationLast mentioned on Sun Mar 17 2019
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Sun Feb 10 2019
- View More