- Restricted accessIncremental Prognostic Utility of Left Ventricular Global Longitudinal Strain in Asymptomatic Patients With Significant Chronic Aortic Regurgitation and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection FractionAlaa Alashi, Milind Y. Desai, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Utility of Combined Optical Coherence Tomography and Near-Infrared Spectroscopy for Assessing the Mechanism of Very Late Stent ThrombosisYasushi Ino, Takashi Akasaka, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Wed Nov 07 2018
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Tue Jan 08 2019
- Mitral Valve Regurgitation in the Contemporary EraLast mentioned on Thu Jul 12 2018
- View More