- Restricted accessB-Type Natriuretic Peptide and High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin for Risk Stratification in Low-Flow, Low-Gradient Aortic StenosisA Substudy of the TOPAS StudyAbdellaziz Dahou, Philippe Pibarot, et al.
- Restricted accessComparing Cardiac Magnetic Resonance–Guided Versus Angiography-Guided Treatment of Patients With Stable Coronary Artery DiseaseResults From a Prospective Randomized Controlled TrialDominik Buckert, Peter Bernhardt, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessPoor Correlation, Reproducibility, and Agreement Between Volumetric Versus Linear Epicardial Adipose Tissue MeasurementA 3D Computed Tomography Versus 2D Echocardiography ComparisonNitesh Nerlekar, Dennis T. Wong, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Sat Mar 02 2019
- Proportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationLast mentioned on Sun Mar 17 2019
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Sun Feb 10 2019
- View More