- Restricted accessComputed Tomography Imaging in the Context of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)/Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)An Expert Consensus Document of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed TomographyPhilipp Blanke, Jonathon A. Leipsic, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship Between Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction and Mortality in Asymptomatic and Minimally Symptomatic Patients With Severe Aortic StenosisYohann Bohbot, Christophe Tribouilloy, et al.
- Restricted accessFirst-Phase Ejection Fraction Is a Powerful Predictor of Adverse Events in Asymptomatic Patients With Aortic Stenosis and Preserved Total Ejection FractionHaotian Gu, Phil Chowienczyk, et al.
- Restricted accessDistribution and Prognostic Significance of Left Ventricular Global Longitudinal Strain in Asymptomatic Significant Aortic StenosisAn Individual Participant Data Meta-AnalysisJulien Magne, Erwan Donal, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessImpact of Pre-Intervention Transaortic Flow Rate Versus Stroke Volume Index on Mortality Across the Hemodynamic Spectrum of Severe Aortic StenosisImplications for a New Hemodynamic Classification of Aortic StenosisAnastasia Vamvakidou, Roxy Senior, et al.
- Restricted accessSevere Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Calcification Is Associated With Poor Outcome in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementDavid Jochheim, Jörg Hausleiter, et al.
- Restricted accessAnatomic Characterization of the Aortic Root in Patients With Bicuspid and Tricuspid Aortic Valve StenosisDoes Fusion of Doppler-Echocardiography and Computed Tomography Resolve Discordant Severity Grading?Dimitri Arangalage, David Messika-Zeitoun, et al.
- Restricted accessEpicardial Adipose Tissue and Myocardial Fibrosis in Aortic Stenosis Relationship With Symptoms and OutcomesA Study Using Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingLaurent Davin, Patrizio Lancellotti, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic Impact of FDG-PET/CT Images in Patients With Suspected Cardiac SarcoidosisOptimal Patient Preparation, Not Complex Unconventional Analytics, Is Key to Meaningful DataYang Lu, Homer A. Macapinlac, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Sat Mar 02 2019
- Proportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationLast mentioned on Thu Mar 21 2019
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Sat Mar 23 2019
- View More