FOCUS ISSUE: IMAGING IN AORTIC STENOSIS: PART II
- Restricted accessHow Do We Reconcile Echocardiography, Computed Tomography, and Hybrid Imaging in Assessing Discordant Grading of Aortic Stenosis Severity?Victoria Delgado, Philippe Pibarot, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic Value of Transluminal Attenuation Gradient for the Presence of Ischemia as Defined by Fractional Flow Reserve and Quantitative Positron Emission TomographyMichiel J. Bom, Paul Knaapen, et al.
- Restricted accessIncremental Diagnostic Value of Stress Computed Tomography Myocardial Perfusion With Whole-Heart Coverage CT Scanner in Intermediate- to High-Risk Symptomatic Patients Suspected of Coronary Artery DiseaseGianluca Pontone, Mauro Pepi, et al.
EDITORIALS AND VIEWPOINTS
- Restricted accessProportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationA New Conceptual Framework That Reconciles the Results of the MITRA-FR and COAPT TrialsPaul A. Grayburn, Milton Packer, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessThe Frequency of Premature Coronary Artery Disease Identified on Coronary CT Angiography Among Patients Presenting With Chest Pain at a Single InstitutionAli M. Agha, Jeremy R. Burt, et al.
- Additional Prognostic Value of 2D Right Ventricular Speckle-Tracking Strain for Prediction of Survival in Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection FractionA Comparative Study With Cardiac Magnetic ResonanceLaura Houard, Bernhard L. Gerber, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Prognostic Value of Relative Apical Sparing Pattern in Patients With Generalized Left Ventricular HypertrophyMakoto Saito, Shinji Inaba, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Natural History of Mitral Stenosis in Patients With Mitral Annular CalcificationRayji S. Tsutsui, Zoran B. Popović, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Assessment of Mechanisms of Acute Coronary Syndromes and Composition of Culprit Plaques in Patients With and Without DiabetesGiovanni Ruscica, Francesco Prati, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging