FOCUS ISSUE: IMAGING IN AORTIC STENOSIS: PART II
- Restricted accessHow Do We Reconcile Echocardiography, Computed Tomography, and Hybrid Imaging in Assessing Discordant Grading of Aortic Stenosis Severity?Victoria Delgado, Philippe Pibarot, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic Value of Transluminal Attenuation Gradient for the Presence of Ischemia as Defined by Fractional Flow Reserve and Quantitative Positron Emission TomographyMichiel J. Bom, Paul Knaapen, et al.
- Restricted accessIncremental Diagnostic Value of Stress Computed Tomography Myocardial Perfusion With Whole-Heart Coverage CT Scanner in Intermediate- to High-Risk Symptomatic Patients Suspected of Coronary Artery DiseaseGianluca Pontone, Mauro Pepi, et al.
EDITORIALS AND VIEWPOINTS
- Restricted accessProportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationA New Conceptual Framework That Reconciles the Results of the MITRA-FR and COAPT TrialsPaul A. Grayburn, Milton Packer, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessThe Frequency of Premature Coronary Artery Disease Identified on Coronary CT Angiography Among Patients Presenting With Chest Pain at a Single InstitutionAli M. Agha, Jeremy R. Burt, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Thu Feb 14 2019
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Sun Feb 10 2019
- Mitral Valve Regurgitation in the Contemporary EraLast mentioned on Thu Jul 12 2018
- View More