- Restricted accessDevelopment of an Echocardiographic Risk-Stratification Index to Predict Heart Failure in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery DiseaseThe Heart and Soul StudySteven M. Stevens, Nelson B. Schiller, et al.
- Restricted accessExtent of Left Ventricular Scar Predicts Outcomes in Ischemic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Significantly Reduced Systolic FunctionA Delayed Hyperenhancement Cardiac Magnetic Resonance StudyDeborah H. Kwon, Milind Y. Desai, et al.
- Restricted accessUtility of Nongated Multidetector Computed Tomography for Detection of Left Atrial Thrombus in Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationMatthew W. Martinez, Peter A. Brady, et al.
THE YEAR IN IMAGING
NEWS AND VIEWS
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Sat Mar 02 2019
- Proportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationLast mentioned on Thu Mar 21 2019
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Sat Mar 23 2019
- View More