- Restricted accessUtility of Right Ventricular Tei Index in the Noninvasive Evaluation of Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension Before and After Pulmonary ThromboendarterectomyDaniel G. Blanchard, Anthony N. DeMaria, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacterization of Noncalcified Coronary Plaques and Identification of Culprit Lesions in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome by 64-Slice Computed TomographyToshiro Kitagawa, Yasuki Kihara, et al.
BUSINESS AND ADVOCACY
- Restricted accessAchieving Quality in Cardiovascular Imaging IIProceedings From the Second American College of Cardiology–Duke University Medical Center Think Tank on Quality in Cardiovascular ImagingPamela S. Douglas, Eric Peterson, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Mon May 06 2019
- Proportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationLast mentioned on Thu May 23 2019
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Fri May 10 2019
- View More