- Restricted accessExtent of RV Dysfunction and Myocardial Infarction Assessed by CMR Are Independent Outcome Predictors Early After STEMI Treated With Primary AngioplastyTomasz Miszalski-Jamka, Mieczysław Pasowicz, et al.
- Restricted accessTemporal Characterization of the Functional Density of the Vasa Vasorum by Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasonography Maximum Intensity Projection ImagingSang Chol Lee, Jonathan R. Lindner, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Outcome in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Related to the Extent, Location, and Pattern of Late Gadolinium EnhancementLast mentioned on Mon May 06 2019
- Proportionate and Disproportionate Functional Mitral RegurgitationLast mentioned on Thu May 23 2019
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartLast mentioned on Fri May 10 2019
- View More