Articles in Press
May 15, 2019
- Restricted accessAssociation of Reduced Apical Untwisting With Incident HF in Asymptomatic Patients With HF Risk FactorsMonika Przewlocka-Kosmala, Wojciech Kosmala, et al.
- Restricted access(Deep) Learning Your Left From Your RightPaul Leeson
- Restricted accessA Deep Learning Approach for Assessment of Regional Wall Motion Abnormality From Echocardiographic ImagesKenya Kusunose, Masataka Sata, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial Strain, Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, and the Expanding Spectrum of Stress-Induced CardiomyopathyFederico M. Asch and Diego Medvedofsky
- 1-Year Impact on Medical Practice and Clinical Outcomes of FFRCTThe ADVANCE RegistryManesh R. Patel, Jonathon Leipsic, et al.
- Restricted accessNeurocardiac Injury Assessed by Strain Imaging Is Associated With In-Hospital Mortality in Patients With Subarachnoid HemorrhageNobuyuki Kagiyama, John Gorcsan, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic Implications of Blunted Feature-Tracking Global Longitudinal Strain During Vasodilator Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Stress ImagingSimone Romano, Afshin Farzaneh-Far, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementRole of Multimodality Imaging in Common and Complex Clinical ScenariosJeroen J. Bax, Stephan Windecker, et al.
- Restricted accessSlow Untwisting May Identify Risk of Progression in Elderly With Stage A Heart FailureYuichi Notomi and James D. Thomas
- Restricted accessStrain for Stress TestingIs it a Featuring or Supporting Role in Cardiac Magnetic Resonance?Grigorios Korosoglou and Sorin Giusca
- Restricted accessComputed Tomography–Derived Fractional Flow ReserveA Needed ADVANCE or Expensive Nicety?Todd C. Villines
April 17, 2019
- Restricted accessCoronary Microvascular DysfunctionClinical Considerations and Noninvasive DiagnosisThomas H. Schindler and Vasken Dilsizian
- Restricted accessLeft Ventricular Diastolic FunctionUnderstanding Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Prognosis With EchocardiographySherif F. Nagueh
- Restricted accessBiomechanical Stress Profiling of Coronary AtherosclerosisIdentifying a Multifactorial Metric to Evaluate Plaque Rupture RiskPallavi Doradla, Seemantini K. Nadkarni, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk Stratification in ICD Candidates Beyond Ejection FractionPotential Role of Myocardial Deformation Imaging?Aleksandar N. Neskovic and Ivan Stankovic
- Restricted accessLeft Ventricular Systolic Function and Outcome in Aortic StenosisThe Long- and Short-Axis of ItGerard P. Aurigemma and Colleen M. Harrington
- Restricted accessLong-Term All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality in Asymptomatic Patients With CAC ≥1,000Results From the CAC ConsortiumAllison W. Peng, Michael J. Blaha, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhanced Multifactorial Biomechanical Stress Metrics to Predict Plaque RuptureRapid Assessment of Morphology and Plaque Structural StressPeter H. Stone and Dimitrios I. Fotiadis
- Restricted accessLeft Atrial Dynamics in Mitral RegurgitationWhen Exercise Runs to the (Left Atrial) BuffersJulien Magne and Victor Aboyans
- Restricted accessCoronary Artery CalciumFrom the Power of 0 to >1,000Harvey S. Hecht