JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD, DM, FACC
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Right Ventricular Abnormalities on Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients With SarcoidosisPratik S. Velangi, Chetan Shenoy, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Computed Tomography and Fluoroscopic Angiography in Management of Left Ventricular Assist Device Outflow Graft ObstructionIsaac Wamala, Natalia Solowjowa, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Comparing Risk Scores in the Prediction of Coronary and Cardiovascular DeathsCoronary Artery Calcium ConsortiumMichael J. Blaha, Miguel Cainzos-Achirica, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Prognostic Value of Vasodilator Stress Perfusion CMR in Morbidly Obese Patients (BMI ≥40 kg/m2) Without Known CADMarine Kinnel, Francesca Sanguineti, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging