JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD, DM, FACC
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
Special Issue: Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Heart Failure
- Evaluation of a Deep Learning–Based Automated CT Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring AlgorithmSimon S. Martin, U. Joseph Schoepf, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- CT FFR for Ischemia-Specific CAD With a New Computational Fluid Dynamics AlgorithmA Chinese Multicenter StudyChun Xiang Tang, Long Jiang Zhang, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Machine Learning in Medical ImagingAll Journeys Begin With a Single StepRobert M. JuddJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Ultrafast Ultrasound Imaging in Pediatric and Adult CardiologyTechniques, Applications, and PerspectivesOlivier Villemain, Luc Mertens, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging