JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
State-of-the-Art Paper: Subclinical Myocardial Impairment in Metabolic Diseases
- Early Strut Coverage in Patients Receiving Drug-Eluting Stents and its Implications for Dual Antiplatelet TherapyA Randomized TrialSeung-Yul Lee, Jung-Sun Kim, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Molecular Imaging of Apoptosis in Ischemia Reperfusion Injury With Radiolabeled Duramycin Targeting PhosphatidylethanolamineEffective Target Uptake and Reduced Nontarget Organ Radiation BurdenHideki Kawai, Farhan Chaudhry, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Comparison of the Diastolic Stress Test With a Combined Resting Echocardiography and Biomarker Approach to Patients With Exertional DyspneaDiagnostic and Prognostic ImplicationsWojciech Kosmala, Monika Przewlocka-Kosmala, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Undiluted Contrast Media in the Pulmonary Veins and Left Atrium After Cavopulmonary ConnectionCT Sign of a Right-to-Left ShuntChristopher Z. Lam, Mike Seed, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging