JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Index of Microcirculatory Resistance and Infarct SizeWilliam F. Fearon, Rajesh DashJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Personalized Medicine in the Prevention of Reperfusion Injury?Andrew P. Levy, Erik SchelbertJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Influence of Myocardial Hemorrhage on Staging of Reperfused Myocardial Infarctions With T2 Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingInsights Into the Dependence on Infarction Type With Ex Vivo ValidationGuan Wang, Hsin-Jung Yang, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- T1 Mapping by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance and Multidimensional Speckle-Tracking Strain by Echocardiography for the Detection of Acute Cellular Rejection in Cardiac Allograft RecipientsLeyla Elif Sade, Tuncay Hazirolan, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging