JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD, FACC
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
State-of-the-Art Paper: Subclinical Myocardial Impairment in Metabolic Diseases
- Additional Prognostic Value of 2D Right Ventricular Speckle-Tracking Strain for Prediction of Survival in Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection FractionA Comparative Study With Cardiac Magnetic ResonanceLaura Houard, Bernhard L. Gerber, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Prognostic Value of Relative Apical Sparing Pattern in Patients With Generalized Left Ventricular HypertrophyMakoto Saito, Shinji Inaba, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Natural History of Mitral Stenosis in Patients With Mitral Annular CalcificationRayji S. Tsutsui, Zoran B. Popović, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Assessment of Mechanisms of Acute Coronary Syndromes and Composition of Culprit Plaques in Patients With and Without DiabetesGiovanni Ruscica, Francesco Prati, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging