JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- PRrospEctive Comparison of FFR Derived From Coronary CT Angiography With SPECT PerfuSion Imaging in Stable Coronary ArtEry DiSeaSeThe ReASSESS StudyNiels Peter Rønnow Sand, Karsten Tange Veien, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Lipoprotein Apheresis Acutely Reverses Coronary Microvascular Dysfunction in Patients With Severe HypercholesterolemiaMelinda D. Wu, Federico Moccetti, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Anatomic Characterization of the Aortic Root in Patients With Bicuspid and Tricuspid Aortic Valve StenosisDoes Fusion of Doppler-Echocardiography and Computed Tomography Resolve Discordant Severity Grading?Dimitri Arangalage, Mikael Laredo, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Predicting Survival From Large Echocardiography and Electronic Health Record DatasetsOptimization With Machine LearningManar D. Samad, Alvaro Ulloa, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging