JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Improving Plaque Classification With Optical Coherence TomographyMarc D. Feldman, Thomas E. MilnerJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Definition of Left Ventricular Segments for Cardiac Magnetic Resonance ImagingBreyoni S.N. Selvadurai, Valentina O. Puntmann, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Coronary Plaque Microstructure and Composition Modify Optical PolarizationA New Endogenous Contrast Mechanism for Optical Frequency Domain ImagingMartin Villiger, Kenichiro Otsuka, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Association of Active and Passive Components of LV Diastolic Filling With Exercise Intolerance in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionMechanistic Insights From Spironolactone ResponseWojciech Kosmala, Monika Przewlocka-Kosmala, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging