JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Left Ventricular Entropy Is a Novel Predictor of Arrhythmic Events in Patients With Dilated Cardiomyopathy Receiving Defibrillators for Primary PreventionRahul G. Muthalaly, Raymond Y. Kwong, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Bringing Order to DisorderIs Image Entropy the Answer?Katherine C. WuJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Differentiating Primary From Secondary Hypertrophy Based on the Coronary Lumen Volume to Myocardial Mass RelationshipAshraf Hamdan, Mithal Nassar, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Prediction of Subclinical Coronary Artery Disease With Breast Arterial Calcification and Low Bone Mass in Asymptomatic WomenRegistry for the Women Health Cohort for Breast, Bone, and Coronary Artery Disease StudyYeonyee E. Yoon, Kyoung Min Kim, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging