JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD, FACC
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
State-of-the-Art Paper: Subclinical Myocardial Impairment in Metabolic Diseases
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Normal Reference Values of Biventricular Size and Function in Male Athlete’s HeartFlavio D’Ascenzi, Sergio Mondillo, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Selective Referral Using CCTA Versus Direct Referral for Individuals Referred to Invasive Coronary Angiography for Suspected CADA Randomized, Controlled, Open-Label TrialHyuk-Jae Chang, James K. Min, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Association of Active and Passive Components of LV Diastolic Filling With Exercise Intolerance in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionMechanistic Insights From Spironolactone ResponseWojciech Kosmala, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Pulmonary Hypertension in Patients With Severe Aortic Stenosis: Prognostic Impact After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementPulmonary Hypertension in Patients Undergoing TAVRBrunilda Alushi, Alexander Lauten, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging