JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD, DM, FACC
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
Special Issue: Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Heart Failure
- Diffusion Tensor Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance ImagingA Clinical PerspectiveZohya Khalique, Dudley J. Pennell, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Based Right Ventricular Strain Analysis for Assessment of Coupling and Diastolic Function in Pulmonary HypertensionKhodr Tello, Manuel J. Richter, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Prevalence and Prognosis of High-Risk Plaque on Coronary CT Angiography in Hospitalized PatientsYong Yang, Mao Chen, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Evaluation of Disease Progression in Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathyThe Change of Echocardiographic Deformation Characteristics Over TimeKarim Taha, Arco J. Teske, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging