JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD, DM, FACC
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
Special Issue: Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Heart Failure
- Association of statin use with cardiovascular outcomes by coronary calcium: Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA)Zhen Zhou, Mark R. Nelson, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- CT FFR for Ischemia-Specific CAD With a New Computational Fluid Dynamics AlgorithmA Chinese Multicenter StudyChun Xiang Tang, Long Jiang Zhang, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Artificial IntelligenceFrom Scientific Curiosity to Clinical Precocity?Marly van Assen and Ludo J. CornelissenJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Antimalarial-Induced Cardiomyopathy Resembles Fabry Disease on Cardiac MRIKate Hanneman, Murray B. Urowitz, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging