JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Impact of Pre-Diabetes on Coronary Plaque Composition and Clinical Outcome in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesAn Analysis From the PROSPECT StudySerdar Farhan, Björn Redfors, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Can a Machine Learn Better Than Humans?Leslee J. ShawJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Colchicine Therapy and Plaque Stabilization in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromeA CT Coronary Angiography StudyKaivan Vaidya, Clare Arnott, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Early Prosthetic Valve Dysfunction Due to Bioprosthetic Valve ThrombosisThe Role of EchocardiographyAlexander Egbe, Sorin V. Pislaru, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging