JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD, FACC
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
State-of-the-Art Paper: Subclinical Myocardial Impairment in Metabolic Diseases
- Right Atrial Phasic Function in Heart Failure With Preserved and Reduced Ejection FractionSnigdha Jain, Daniel Kuriakose, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- 3-Dimensional Echocardiographic Analysis of the Tricuspid Annulus Provides New Insights Into Tricuspid Valve Geometry and DynamicsKarima Addetia, Denisa Muraru, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Nanobody-Facilitated Multiparametric PET/MRI Phenotyping of AtherosclerosisMax L. Senders, Sophie Hernot, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Coronary Artery Calcium ScoringDo We Need More Prognostic Data Prior to Adoption in Clinical Practice?Mouaz H. Al-MallahJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging