Special Populations and Global Health
- Restricted accessOut of Focus: Increase of the Excess Longitudinal Range in Coronary Computed Tomographic AngiographyThomas J. Stocker, Jörg Hausleiter, et al.
- Restricted accessWhich Functional Imaging Should We Refer to When Encountering an Anatomically Intermediate Coronary Stenosis?Neng Dai, Junbo Ge, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Authors’ Reply:James K. Min
- Restricted accessThe Future of Cardiovascular Computed TomographyAdvanced Analytics and Clinical InsightsEdward D. Nicol, Jonathon Leipsic, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes-Based CV Imaging Research Endpoints and Trial DesignFrom Pixels to Patient SatisfactionChristopher B. Fordyce and Pamela S. Douglas