- Restricted accessIncremental Prognostic Utility of Left Ventricular Global Longitudinal Strain in Asymptomatic Patients With Significant Chronic Aortic Regurgitation and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection FractionAlaa Alashi, Milind Y. Desai, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Utility of Combined Optical Coherence Tomography and Near-Infrared Spectroscopy for Assessing the Mechanism of Very Late Stent ThrombosisYasushi Ino, Takashi Akasaka, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Multimodality Imaging Demonstrates Reduced Right-Ventricular Function Independent of Pulmonary Physiology in Moderately Preterm-Born AdultsAfifah Mohamed, Adam J. Lewandowski, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Right Ventricular Function and Pulmonary Pressures as Independent Predictors of Survival in Patients With COVID-19 PneumoniaAntonello D’Andrea, Eduardo Bossone, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Life Interrupted – On the Front Lines with COVID-19Edgar Argulian, Jagat Narula, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Innovative transthoracic echocardiographic imaging on prone ventilated patients with COVID-19 using a transesophageal probeApostolia Marvaki, Mark J. Monaghan, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging