- Restricted accessComparison of the Diastolic Stress Test With a Combined Resting Echocardiography and Biomarker Approach to Patients With Exertional DyspneaDiagnostic and Prognostic ImplicationsWojciech Kosmala, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation of Active and Passive Components of LV Diastolic Filling With Exercise Intolerance in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionMechanistic Insights From Spironolactone ResponseWojciech Kosmala, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Structural and Functional Consequences of Amyloid Deposition by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance and Echocardiography and Their Prognostic RolesDaniel S. Knight, Marianna Fontana, et al.
- Restricted accessIndex of Microcirculatory Resistance as a Tool to Characterize Microvascular Obstruction and to Predict Infarct Size Regression in Patients With STEMI Undergoing Primary PCIGiovanni Luigi De Maria, Adrian P. Banning, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessImpact of Interventricular Interactions on Left Ventricular Function, Stroke Volume, and Exercise Capacity in Children and Adults With Ebstein’s AnomalyTao Fujioka, Mark K. Friedberg, et al.
- Restricted accessOCT Appraisal of Residual Thrombus Burden in Patients With STEMI Undergoing Intraprocedural Versus Post-Stenting Prolonged Bivalirudin InfusionThe MATRIX OCT StudyAndrea Picchi, Marco Valgimigli, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft Ventricular Remodeling in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients With Depressed Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction After Cardiac RehabilitationSylvain Grall, Loïc Bière, et al.
- Restricted accessIs the Majority Benefitting at the Costs of the Minority Among Patients Undergoing CTA as the First-Line Diagnostic in Highly Suspected Coronary Artery Disease?Mariusz Kruk, Cezary Kępka, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association Between Recreational Cannabis Use and Cardiac Structure and FunctionLast mentioned on Thu Jan 16 2020
- Diastolic Dysfunction and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon Feb 24 2020
- Left Ventricular Diastolic FunctionLast mentioned on Mon May 04 2020
- View More