- Restricted accessDevelopment of an Echocardiographic Risk-Stratification Index to Predict Heart Failure in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery DiseaseThe Heart and Soul StudySteven M. Stevens, Nelson B. Schiller, et al.
- Restricted accessExtent of Left Ventricular Scar Predicts Outcomes in Ischemic Cardiomyopathy Patients With Significantly Reduced Systolic FunctionA Delayed Hyperenhancement Cardiac Magnetic Resonance StudyDeborah H. Kwon, Milind Y. Desai, et al.
- Restricted accessUtility of Nongated Multidetector Computed Tomography for Detection of Left Atrial Thrombus in Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation of Atrial FibrillationMatthew W. Martinez, Peter A. Brady, et al.
THE YEAR IN IMAGING
NEWS AND VIEWS
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association Between Recreational Cannabis Use and Cardiac Structure and FunctionLast mentioned on Thu Jan 16 2020
- Diastolic Dysfunction and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon Feb 24 2020
- Left Ventricular Diastolic FunctionLast mentioned on Sun May 24 2020
- View More