- Restricted accessExtent of RV Dysfunction and Myocardial Infarction Assessed by CMR Are Independent Outcome Predictors Early After STEMI Treated With Primary AngioplastyTomasz Miszalski-Jamka, Mieczysław Pasowicz, et al.
- Restricted accessTemporal Characterization of the Functional Density of the Vasa Vasorum by Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasonography Maximum Intensity Projection ImagingSang Chol Lee, Jonathan R. Lindner, et al.
- Multimodality Imaging Demonstrates Reduced Right-Ventricular Function Independent of Pulmonary Physiology in Moderately Preterm-Born AdultsAfifah Mohamed, Adam J. Lewandowski, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Right Ventricular Function and Pulmonary Pressures as Independent Predictors of Survival in Patients With COVID-19 PneumoniaAntonello D’Andrea, Eduardo Bossone, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Life Interrupted – On the Front Lines with COVID-19Edgar Argulian, Jagat Narula, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Innovative transthoracic echocardiographic imaging on prone ventilated patients with COVID-19 using a transesophageal probeApostolia Marvaki, Mark J. Monaghan, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging