- Restricted accessExercise-Induced ST-Segment Elevation in ECG Lead aVR Is a Useful Indicator of Significant Left Main or Ostial LAD Coronary Artery StenosisShanmugam Uthamalingam, Henry Gewirtz, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantification of Coronary Arterial Stenoses by Multidetector CT Angiography in Comparison With Conventional AngiographyMethods, Caveats, and ImplicationsArmin Arbab-Zadeh and John Hoe
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association Between Recreational Cannabis Use and Cardiac Structure and FunctionLast mentioned on Thu Jan 16 2020
- Left Ventricular Diastolic FunctionLast mentioned on Sun May 24 2020
- 2- and 3-Dimensional Myocardial Strain in Cardiac Health and DiseaseLast mentioned on Tue Jun 02 2020
- View More