- Restricted accessSynchronicity of LV Contraction as a Determinant of LV Twist MechanicsSerial Speckle-Tracking Analyses in WPW Syndrome Before and After Radiofrequency Catheter AblationMyung-Ki Seo, Young-Bae Park, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft Atrial Passive Emptying Function During Dobutamine Stress MR Imaging Is a Predictor of Cardiac Events in Patients With Suspected Myocardial IschemiaAfshin Farzaneh-Far, Raymond Y. Kwong, et al.
FROM PICTURES TO PRACTICE PARADIGMS
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Multimodality Imaging Demonstrates Reduced Right-Ventricular Function Independent of Pulmonary Physiology in Moderately Preterm-Born AdultsAfifah Mohamed, Adam J. Lewandowski, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Right Ventricular Function and Pulmonary Pressures as Independent Predictors of Survival in Patients With COVID-19 PneumoniaAntonello D’Andrea, Eduardo Bossone, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Life Interrupted – On the Front Lines with COVID-19Edgar Argulian, Jagat Narula, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Innovative transthoracic echocardiographic imaging on prone ventilated patients with COVID-19 using a transesophageal probeApostolia Marvaki, Mark J. Monaghan, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging