- Restricted accessPrognostic Value of CT Angiography for Major Adverse Cardiac Events in Patients With Acute Chest Pain From the Emergency Department2-Year Outcomes of the ROMICAT TrialChristopher L. Schlett, Quynh A. Truong, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary CT Angiography and Comparative Effectiveness ResearchPrognostic Value of Atherosclerotic Disease Burden in Appropriately Indicated Clinical ExaminationsPaul Schoenhagen, Stephan Achenbach, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferential Branch Pulmonary Artery Regurgitant Fraction Is a Function of Differential Pulmonary Arterial Anatomy and Pulmonary Vascular ResistanceMatthew A. Harris, Mark A. Fogel, et al.
BUSINESS AND ADVOCACY
- Restricted accessCost-Effectiveness of Coronary Computed Tomography and Cardiac Stress Imaging in the Emergency DepartmentA Decision Analytic Model Comparing Diagnostic Strategies for Chest Pain in Patients at Low Risk of Acute Coronary SyndromesVirginia L. Priest, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association Between Recreational Cannabis Use and Cardiac Structure and FunctionLast mentioned on Thu Jan 16 2020
- Diastolic Dysfunction and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon Feb 24 2020
- Left Ventricular Diastolic FunctionLast mentioned on Mon May 04 2020
- View More