- Restricted accessPrognostic Value of CT Angiography for Major Adverse Cardiac Events in Patients With Acute Chest Pain From the Emergency Department2-Year Outcomes of the ROMICAT TrialChristopher L. Schlett, Quynh A. Truong, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary CT Angiography and Comparative Effectiveness ResearchPrognostic Value of Atherosclerotic Disease Burden in Appropriately Indicated Clinical ExaminationsPaul Schoenhagen, Stephan Achenbach, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferential Branch Pulmonary Artery Regurgitant Fraction Is a Function of Differential Pulmonary Arterial Anatomy and Pulmonary Vascular ResistanceMatthew A. Harris, Mark A. Fogel, et al.
BUSINESS AND ADVOCACY
- Restricted accessCost-Effectiveness of Coronary Computed Tomography and Cardiac Stress Imaging in the Emergency DepartmentA Decision Analytic Model Comparing Diagnostic Strategies for Chest Pain in Patients at Low Risk of Acute Coronary SyndromesVirginia L. Priest, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Multimodality Imaging Demonstrates Reduced Right-Ventricular Function Independent of Pulmonary Physiology in Moderately Preterm-Born AdultsAfifah Mohamed, Adam J. Lewandowski, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Right Ventricular Function and Pulmonary Pressures as Independent Predictors of Survival in Patients With COVID-19 PneumoniaAntonello D’Andrea, Eduardo Bossone, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Life Interrupted – On the Front Lines with COVID-19Edgar Argulian, Jagat Narula, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Innovative transthoracic echocardiographic imaging on prone ventilated patients with COVID-19 using a transesophageal probeApostolia Marvaki, Mark J. Monaghan, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging