- Restricted accessStress CMR Imaging Observation Unit in the Emergency Department Reduces 1-Year Medical Care Costs in Patients With Acute Chest PainA Randomized Study for Comparison With Inpatient CareChadwick D. Miller, W. Gregory Hundley, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation Between IVUS Findings and Adverse Outcomes in Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseThe VIVA (VH-IVUS in Vulnerable Atherosclerosis) StudyPatrick A. Calvert, Martin R. Bennett, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association Between Recreational Cannabis Use and Cardiac Structure and FunctionLast mentioned on Thu Jan 16 2020
- Diastolic Dysfunction and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon Feb 24 2020
- Left Ventricular Diastolic FunctionLast mentioned on Sun May 24 2020
- View More