DEBATES IN IMAGING
- Restricted accessAppropriate Use Criteria for Stress EchocardiographyImpact of Updated Criteria on Appropriateness Ratings, Correlation With Pre-Authorization Guidelines, and Effect of Temporal Trends and an Educational Initiative on UtilizationHoward J. Willens, Robert C. Hendel, et al.
- Restricted accessLA Volumes and Reservoir Function Are Associated With Subclinical Cerebrovascular DiseaseThe CABL (Cardiovascular Abnormalities and Brain Lesions) StudyCesare Russo, Marco R. Di Tullio, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Assessment of Area at Risk and Myocardial Salvage After Coronary Revascularization in Acute Myocardial InfarctionComparison Between CMR and SPECTMartin Hadamitzky, Tareq Ibrahim, et al.
BUSINESS AND ADVOCACY
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Multimodality Imaging Demonstrates Reduced Right-Ventricular Function Independent of Pulmonary Physiology in Moderately Preterm-Born AdultsAfifah Mohamed, Adam J. Lewandowski, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Right Ventricular Function and Pulmonary Pressures as Independent Predictors of Survival in Patients With COVID-19 PneumoniaAntonello D’Andrea, Eduardo Bossone, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Life Interrupted – On the Front Lines with COVID-19Edgar Argulian, Jagat Narula, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Innovative transthoracic echocardiographic imaging on prone ventilated patients with COVID-19 using a transesophageal probeApostolia Marvaki, Mark J. Monaghan, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging