- Restricted accessA Pooled Analysis of Multicenter Cohort Studies of 123I-mIBG Imaging of Sympathetic Innervation for Assessment of Long-Term Prognosis in Heart FailureTomoaki Nakata, Arnold F. Jacobson, et al.
- Restricted accessStress CMR Reduces Revascularization, Hospital Readmission, and Recurrent Cardiac Testing in Intermediate-Risk Patients With Acute Chest PainChadwick D. Miller, W. Gregory Hundley, et al.
BUSINESS AND ADVOCACY
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
IMAGING COUNCIL CHAIRMAN'S PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association Between Recreational Cannabis Use and Cardiac Structure and FunctionLast mentioned on Thu Jan 16 2020
- Diastolic Dysfunction and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionLast mentioned on Mon Feb 24 2020
- Left Ventricular Diastolic FunctionLast mentioned on Sun May 24 2020
- View More