- Restricted accessLow to Moderate Dose Anthracycline-Based Chemotherapy Is Associated With Early Noninvasive Imaging Evidence of Subclinical Cardiovascular DiseaseBrandon C. Drafts, W. Gregory Hundley, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
IMAGING COUNCIL CHAIRMAN'S PAGE
- Multimodality Imaging Demonstrates Reduced Right-Ventricular Function Independent of Pulmonary Physiology in Moderately Preterm-Born AdultsAfifah Mohamed, Adam J. Lewandowski, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Right Ventricular Function and Pulmonary Pressures as Independent Predictors of Survival in Patients With COVID-19 PneumoniaAntonello D’Andrea, Eduardo Bossone, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Life Interrupted – On the Front Lines with COVID-19Edgar Argulian, Jagat Narula, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Innovative transthoracic echocardiographic imaging on prone ventilated patients with COVID-19 using a transesophageal probeApostolia Marvaki, Mark J. Monaghan, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging