- Restricted accessAdditive Value of Integrated Backscatter IVUS for Detection of Vulnerable Plaque by Optical Frequency Domain ImagingAn Ex Vivo Autopsy Study of Human Coronary ArteriesMasataka Nakano, Renu Virmani, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessImpact of In-Stent Tissue Type on Periprocedural Myocardial Infarction and 2-Year Clinical Outcomes After Treatment of Coronary Artery RestenosisSoo-Jin Kang, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Multimodality Imaging Demonstrates Reduced Right-Ventricular Function Independent of Pulmonary Physiology in Moderately Preterm-Born AdultsAfifah Mohamed, Adam J. Lewandowski, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Right Ventricular Function and Pulmonary Pressures as Independent Predictors of Survival in Patients With COVID-19 PneumoniaAntonello D’Andrea, Eduardo Bossone, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Life Interrupted – On the Front Lines with COVID-19Edgar Argulian, Jagat Narula, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Innovative transthoracic echocardiographic imaging on prone ventilated patients with COVID-19 using a transesophageal probeApostolia Marvaki, Mark J. Monaghan, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging