Email Alerts – How to Change my Email Address

Are you a acc subscriber? If your online record contains the same email address where you receive your acc alerts, you may sign in and update your email address in your online record. After you make this change, your acc alerts will be sent to your new address.

You may also update the email address of your acc and other HighWire-hosted journal email alerts from the HighWire site. If you have already created a HighWire account, you may sign in now. Otherwise, you may wish to register for a free account.

Otherwise, to change the email address on your alerts from the acc site, delete your current alerts. You may then resubscribe to the desired eTOC and citation alerts with your new email address.